Saturday, May 17, 2008

4a.m.

and I can't think of any good reason why I should be awake. It just seemed to happen. And to make it worse, the neighborhood birds are awake and chittering and chattering away. And in the last few days my teeth seem to be getting sensitive to cold drinks. That could be a problem.

I can remember a dream that involved me living at the old apartment, but also involved a sort of trailer park atmosphere and a guy I used to 'play' with sometimes. Oh, he was beautiful and the stereotype of a 'bad boy.' Even in the dream tonight he was bad ~ hosting big drunk parties and such. But looking good with his dark skin and tattoo's. Wonder from where that came?

On a different note, I got tired of feeling like I was getting the run around from the apartment management company. So I walked in there this morning, went straight to the manager's office and said, "I'm looking for Peter." Knowing good and well that I was in Peter's office and the guy had a 99% chance of being Peter. I feel much better for tackling my issues head on.

Work was good. I fessed up to the Pretty Boss over a mistake I made, and then told her two fabulous stories ~ one about some employee drama and how I'm going to do my best to fix it using her in a positive way, and one about a meeting she missed and how I totally was wigging out in my head and stayed calm on the outside but "this is NOT what I understood 3 weeks ago." Cra-zy.

I had so wanted to sleep in. I hope sleep comes back to me.

No comments: