Thursday, May 22, 2008

Big Things at Work

Big Things are going on at work starting today and going on through the weekend. Today I have to dress in a long sleeved shirt and tonight wear a tie (horrors!). I'm working some table giving out lanyards and stuff. Tomorrow I've volunteered to walk the floor helping pick up trash, in anticipation of the crowds. The list just kept coming out over and over and over (which I find slightly annoying) and I decided to volunteer for trash duty on Friday instead of the more glamorous duties on the weekend so that I wasn't tied to a certain weekend commitment. Maybe it was wrong of me, but I also didn't see many people with their name on the list twice. So big whoop if I manage to get out of work on time some.

I've got to remember the coat and tie tonight, I can do business casual for garbage duty tomorrow.

I hear thunder rolling, which wasn't in the forecast, but it looks like rain may be moving in. Good thing I'm not headed back from somewhere I never should have been.

No comments: