Monday, May 26, 2008

Was my home attacked by a ghost?

Here's the weirdest thing. I get home from work today, and in two separate rooms, some minor things have been disheveled. Nothing is missing. The laptop is here, the dvd player, etc. But in my dining room, some curtains were pulled down and the cheap plastic blinds behind them have been bent. A lamp is knocked over on the floor. In the living room, the blinds are all the way down and the magazines all strewn off the little table on which they sat. Almost as if a cat had been here, but I don't own a cat. I considered calling the cops, but telling them what? That someone tore down my curtains. What little I own of value isn't of great value, but it's all here. But magazines don't fling themselves in the floor nor do tension rods often just jump off the wall and blinds bend themselves. It all seems very odd.

No comments: