Thursday, May 22, 2008

Patio Revisited



Foo Foo girl was just about to call me, as I was calling her. The afternoon with Pretty Girl had ended and I just couldn't give up the sunshine. So a half hour later I found myself back at the old patio. Foo Foo has been pulling the potted plants out, spraying off the paving stones, generally trying to get it all the way she likes it for the summer. Someone gave her a new grill late last season, and she still had some hanging flowers to do. Plus some neighbors practically killed one of her Mother In Law Tongues, but it's coming along nicely. The afternoon continued to be perfect. The neighbor that is young, blue collar, and loves to play with fire, showed up. He's a good fellow and I really enjoy him.

Then one of the new torches caught fire and burned all to smithereens. Lucky for my blog, I was there to catch it all! Well, the pic doesn't really do it justice. Out of frame there's a torch just burning all up.

P.S. I have on here a pic of my favorite courtyard tree. It makes HUGE leaves and these big pretty blooms, and then it makes this string bean looking thing. I have no idea what it is.

No comments: